Úřad městské části Praha 6 - výtisk z oficiálního webu radnice

Infolinka
COVID-19 / KORONAVIRUS : : kompletní a průběžně aktualizované informace
Úvodní stránka ›› Pro občany ›› Ptejte se ›› Volná diskuse ›› detail/podstránka

Různé :  Volná diskuse

Have You Ever Listened To Music On The Radio?
Autor: Nmakwz (IP zapsáno)
Datum: 27.08.2021 07:04

Have you ever listened to music on the radio? If so, do you still listen on a regular basis? Have you ever tried to figure out why you love radio so much? This article will shed some light on this question and answer it as best as possible.

Music is so important to me that I listen to it constantly on my way to work in the morning and before I go to bed at night. Sometimes, in the car on the way to work and sometimes while I'm sitting in the house by myself. The radio has played a huge role in how I make my day go. I never get to write down my list of favorite songs unless it's at the top of my list when I wake up each morning. My radio play list is almost as long as my daily radio schedule.

Have you ever noticed that your favorite artists are often on the radio during certain hours of the day? In addition, certain songs seem to peak your interest when they play them. Radio is often used as a vehicle for an artist to get their record released. The reason why this is important to understand is that radio stations play the songs that hit the radio airwaves. When an artist's record is played on a station during a time when it is important to the artist, their sales go through the roof.

Have you ever listened to music on the radio and found yourself craving the lyrics to that song? Have you ever listened to an album and listened to all of the songs on the first or second repeat? Most likely you have! This is one of the reasons why radio plays songs that listeners love. If a song is played on a radio station that everyone enjoys listening to, then the song will become mainstream and will gain massive amounts of radio play.

Have you ever listened to music on the radio and found yourself craving the lyrics to that song even more? Have you ever thought about how much money the artist would make from selling their songs? Did you know that artists are able to sell songs that their fans loved to other radio stations for huge amounts of money? Not only are artists able to make money off their songs, but they can make big money off their music videos too! Imagine how much easier it would be to stay up on all the latest hits if you only had one station to choose from!

Did you know that you can actually download radio shows online to listen to in the privacy of your own home? It's true, thousands of radio stations across the world have changed their shows to Internet audio formats. Downloading music has never been easier! Many people have said that they prefer to listen to their favorite songs through online music services rather than their favorite radio station. In summary, if you're into music and love listening to it, then you should look into the new changes that are occurring today with radio.

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.

© 2021 MČ Praha 6

RSS |  SMS info |  Email info |  Mapa stránek |  Prohlášení o přístupnosti |  Prohlášení o ochraně soukromí |  PŘIHLÁŠENÍ do systému

--- konec tisknuté stránky www.praha6.cz/forum/read.php?19,52668,52668 ---

Úřad městské části Praha 6
Čs. armády 23, Praha 6, PSČ 160 52

Kontakty

Ústředna: 220 189 111
Bezplatná infolinka: 800 800 001
Fax: 220 189 111
Email: podatelna{zavináč}praha6{tečka}cz
Datová schránka: bmzbv7c
Web: www.praha6.cz