Úřad městské části Praha 6 - výtisk z oficiálního webu radnice

Infolinka
COVID-19 / KORONAVIRUS : : kompletní a průběžně aktualizované informace
Úvodní stránka ›› Pro občany ›› Ptejte se ›› Volná diskuse ›› detail/podstránka

Různé :  Volná diskuse

Mmoexp - 2K may have discovered the most balanced
Autor: wfuuopy (IP zapsáno)
Datum: 14.05.2021 09:44

Great Expressions of Speed and Weight. More than ever, I could feel the gap between larger guys and Nba 2k21 Mt the guards. It's difficult to put into context how important that is for immersion. This is further enhanced over the PlayStation 5 due to the haptic feedback on the control. 2K may have discovered the most balanced and realistic rebounding system they have had in series history. The best method for me to represent this feature of the sport is to say, every moment that the rally goes to a participant, I feel like I know how they came down with the ball.

There are two regions of the gameplay I love more than others. The Impact Engine is among these. The number of touch dunks, chucks, and other more subtle collisions in the game help to create some of the most exciting sequences in the sport. There are a few outstanding gameplay moments that stem from this upgrade that are only possible on the next-gen version.

If you want to observe the most fundamentally solid and purest concept of hoops in 2K, you owe it yourself to test a WNBA game. Since the game is balanced and it does not exaggerate the size or athleticism of the players in the W, you obtain a smoothness that has to be seen to fully appreciate. I have enjoyed games with Breonna Stewart, Candace Parker, and A'Ja Wilson as much as I have with the NBA's biggest celebrities. This component of the game is about as near perfect as you can get. If you jump into the 4:01:00 mark of this movie below, you can see a Seattle Storm vs. Las Vegas Aces game.

PARK play is presumed to be over-the-top, but it's at its best when it is still ruled by some level of basketball concept. It seems like 2k has found a far better balance in this area at NBA 2K21. Where current-gen had issues in some areas, 2K has apparently used that data and community feedback to provide something sweet on next-gen.

The dribbling, physicality and player-developing journeys have inspired me to get back into a mode I'd fallen out of favor with over the past couple of decades. One of the largest issues many users needed with the current-gen version were related to mt for sale 2k21 the shooting. To put it plainly, the majority of the 2K community struggled to take.

Bohužel, do tohoto fóra mohou přispívat pouze přihlášení návštěvníci.

© 2021 MČ Praha 6

RSS |  SMS info |  Email info |  Mapa stránek |  Prohlášení o přístupnosti |  Prohlášení o ochraně soukromí |  PŘIHLÁŠENÍ do systému

--- konec tisknuté stránky www.praha6.cz/forum/read.php?19,52550,52550 ---

Úřad městské části Praha 6
Čs. armády 23, Praha 6, PSČ 160 52

Kontakty

Ústředna: 220 189 111
Bezplatná infolinka: 800 800 001
Fax: 220 189 111
Email: podatelna{zavináč}praha6{tečka}cz
Datová schránka: bmzbv7c
Web: www.praha6.cz